Solaris Releases The Serene Invasion by Eric Brownposted by
The Serene Invasion
By Eric Brown
First contact takes place on April 30th (US & Can) and May 9th (UK)
THEY ARE HERE… AND WE ARE NOT READY
It is 2025 and the world is riven by war, terrorism, poverty and scarcity of natural resources. The West and China confront each other over an inseparable ideological divide, each desperate to sustain their future.
And then the Serene arrive, enigmatic aliens from Delta Pavonis V, and nothing will ever be the same again. The Serene bring peace to an ailing world, an end to poverty and violence – but not everyone supports the seemingly benign invasion. There are forces out there who wish to return to the bad old days, and will stop at nothing to oppose the Serene.
The award-winning author of Helix, Guardians of the Phoenix, Necropath, and The Kings of Eternity, brings his revolutionary vision of first contact to Solaris with a thrilling story that gets to the heart of human nature through the lens of cutting-edge science-fiction from one of the most respected SF writers in the field.
“This is the rediscovery of wonder.”
– Stephen Baxter on Helix
- Horror in a Hundred – Play My Game by M J Wolfson - March 26, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Intersection by Thomas Kleaton - March 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Fear by M.J. Wolfson - March 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – A Question of Genetics by Thomas Kleaton - March 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Stripper from Hell by Sheldon Woodbury - March 10, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – End by David Wing - March 9, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Tapestry by Walt Hicks - February 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Cold Soak by Thomas Kleaton - February 22, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Lonely at the Bottom by Craig Peterson - February 21, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Welcome to the Full Moon Salon! by Terrie Leigh Relf - February 20, 2015