Shriekfest Full Schedule Releasedposted by
OCTOBER 3-6TH, 2013 (Los Angeles, CA)
SHRIEKFEST INTERNATIONAL HORROR/SCI FI FILM FESTIVAL is thrilled to announce the full, expanded schedule for the THIRTEENTH annual horror film festival, returning to Raleigh Studios Chaplin theatres, October 3-6th, 2013. Festival Director Denise Gossett says “We are so honored to once again be at the same location we’ve been at for all 13 years! That says a lot about a location’s quality and a festival’s continuity”
Festival goers will once again enjoy the finest in independent cinema from around the globe, selected from submissions that came in everywhere from the United Kingdom to New York; from Utah to Spain. From our opening night screening of MALIGNANT, starring Brad Dourif, to the shorts from Australia, Spain, Canada, United Kingdom, and finally to the U.S Premiere of Gary Schultz’s DEVIL IN MY RIDE featuring Sid Haig! The 13th Annual Shriekfest Horror/SciFi Film Festival has worked hard to present a festival as diverse as the fans of the Los Angeles city itself.
American independent films are also well represented this year, on Friday, October 4th – HAZMAT, as well as AN AMERICAN TERROR and ABUDCTED, both of which are screening on Saturday, October 5th. We can’t leave out THE LAST LIGHT starring Edward Furlong and Ed Quinn, THE SHOWER, FOUND, and 95ERS: ECHOES. .
Not to leave out our fabulous selection of short films. Movies like LIEBE, TORTUROUS starring John Gulager, JACK ATTACK, YOUTH OF TODAY starring Eileen Dietz, NIGHTY NIGHT, ONE LAST KISS, and the clever ALL YOU CAN EAT challenge the viewers with provocative, well crafted original stories.
Once again SHRIEKFEST Film Festival exceeds at challenging the idea of what a horror film festival should screen, with eclectic selections (MR SPONTANEOUS), to science fiction (IRIS), comedy (MAID OF HORROR), and even the disturbing (THE DEPICTION OF A SERIES OF BRUTAL MURDERS).
Entrance to SHRIEKFEST Film Festival 2013 is $10.00 per block, an All-Fest Pass, good for all four days of the festival, is now available on our website, for just $140.00, this pass includes the opening night party.
All films are un-rated, and unless specifically noted no one under 17 will be admitted without a parent or guardian’s accompaniment or permission. For more information on THE 2013 SHRIEKFEST FILM FESTIVAL, as well as news about other related events, including the Opening Night Party and the networking events, please visit our website: www.shriekfest.com (http://shriekfest.us6.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=130b717886&id=cf2c6418a4&e=9f6c177de5)
- Horror in a Hundred – The Tapestry by Walt Hicks - February 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Cold Soak by Thomas Kleaton - February 22, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Lonely at the Bottom by Craig Peterson - February 21, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Welcome to the Full Moon Salon! by Terrie Leigh Relf - February 20, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Last Night on Drury Lane by David Wing - February 17, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Him by David Wing - February 16, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Twilight by Jack Koebnig - February 15, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – After Hours at the Blood Bank by Terrie Leigh Relf - February 14, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Mr Brown by Jack Koebnig - February 13, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – A Prison Inside Us by Sheldon Woodbury - February 12, 2015