Shriekfest Film Festival Announces Commercial Contestposted by
From the press release:
LOS ANGELES (June 30th, 2013) – The Shriekfest Film Festival, an international horror/sci-fi film and screenplay competition, is calling on all those with a camera and a creative spirit to contribute fan-made commercials for a sub-contest to help promote the event.
The festival, now in its “lucky” thirteenth year, seeks commercial submissions that will be used on its website and social media pages to help get people excited. The winning commercial will be screened at the festival and kick off each block of films. The only requirements are for the commercial to be under one minute, be horror/sci-fi/fantasy related, and mention that Shriekfest is in its thirteenth year.
Shriekfest was created in July 2001 by Denise Gossett and has grown into the longest-running and one of the largest horror and sci-fi film festivals in the country. Since its inception, Shriekfest has offered young and upcoming writers, actors, and producers a chance to have their work screened and rated by peers. The final deadline for entries is July 10 (Without a Box entries have until July 20).
For more information on the Shriekfest Film Festival, sponsorship opportunities, submission guidelines, and more, visit www.shriekfest.com or contact festival founder and director Denise Gossett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Horror in a Hundred – Photograph by Duncan Ralston - April 2, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Visitor by Catherine Bader - March 28, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Shining Example by John Dromey - March 27, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Play My Game by M J Wolfson - March 26, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Intersection by Thomas Kleaton - March 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Fear by M.J. Wolfson - March 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – A Question of Genetics by Thomas Kleaton - March 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Stripper from Hell by Sheldon Woodbury - March 10, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – End by David Wing - March 9, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Tapestry by Walt Hicks - February 23, 2015