Cemetery Dance Publications has announced Shivers VI is now shipping. By far the largest volume to date, it’s the first volume in the series to be published as Limited Edition and Lettered Edition hardcovers signed by the editor for the collectors in addition to the affordable trade paperback edition for general readers.
Shivers VI weighs in at 410 pages and contains more than 110,000 words from today’s most popular authors of horror and suspense including Stephen King, Peter Straub, Al Sarrantonio, Jay Bonansinga, Lisa Tuttle, David B. Silva, Melanie Tem, Brian Hodge, Brian Keene, Alan Peter Ryan, Blake Crouch and Jack Kilborn, Bev Vincent, Brian James Freeman, Norman Prentiss, and many others.
Two of the longest pieces are a long lost novella, “The Crate” by Stephen King, which was only published once and hasn’t been in print in more than three decades, and “A Special Place: The Heart of A Dark Matter” by Peter Straub, a novella that is “creepy to the core” and “shines a terrible light on the backstory of Straub’s acclaimed A Dark Matter” according to the coveted Starred Review from Publishers Weekly.
Featuring original dark fiction with a handful of rare reprints, Shivers VI is available only from Cemetery Dance Publications.
Table of Contents:
- “Serial” by Blake Crouch & Jack Kilborn
- “The Crate” a novella by Stephen King
- “The Last Beautiful Day” by Brian James Freeman
- “Cobwebs” by Kealan Patrick Burke
- “The Old Ways” by Norman Prentiss
- “Waiting for Darkness” by Brian Keene
- “Like Lick ‘Em Sticks, Like Tina Fey” by Glen Hirshberg
- “Ghost Writer in My Eye” by Wayne Allen Sallee
- “Palisado” by Alan Peter Ryan
- “Stillness” by Richard Thomas
- “In the Raw” by Brian Hodge
- “I Found A Little Hole” by Nate Southard
- “Fallow” by Scott Nicholson
- “Last” by Al Sarrantonio
- “Mole” by Jay Bonansinga
- “The Shoes” by Melanie Tem
- “Bits and Pieces” by Lisa Tuttle
- “Trouble Follows” by David B. Silva
- “Keeping It in the Family” by Robert Morrish
- “It Is the Tale” by Bev Vincent
- “A Special Place: The Heart of A Dark Matter” a novella by Peter Straub
The collection is published in three states
– Trade Paperback ($20)
– Hardcover Limited Edition of 750 copies signed by the editor, bound in full-cloth, and Smyth sewn ($40)
– Deluxe Traycased Lettered Edition of just 52 hardcover copies signed by the editor and lettered, bound in leather with a satin ribbon page marker ($175)
Ordering information can be found here: Shivers VI