Sheri White Announced as Marketing Manager for SST Publicationsposted by
BIRMINGHAM, UK, May 8, 2013 – Short, Scary Tales Publications (SST Publications) Owner, Paul Fry is very pleased to announce that up-and-coming author, editor and reviewer, Sheri White, has been named as the Marketing Manager for Tales of Obscenity magazine, effective immediately. In naming Sheri to the position Paul stated: “Sheri is well-known and well-respected in the horror genre, particularly for her support of small presses and will be a great asset to our exciting new horror & erotic horror magazine.”
About Sheri: A mom of three girls, Sheri lives in Maryland (USA) with her husband and family, including her two goofy dogs and her black cat. She has been published in many small press anthologies and magazines, and her collection will soon be published by Necon E-Books. She proofreads and edits for Morpheus Tales, and reviews for several online and hardcopy publications, including Hellnotes and Dark Discoveries. She is also a member of The Horror Writers Association (HWA).
Sheri says: “She has had a love of the horror genre ever since she was two years old and was scared to death by The Wizard of Oz. She is honored to be part of SST Publications and hopes she will make a difference in the genre. You can contact Sheri with any marketing enquires at email@example.com.
SST Publications are an independent publisher focusing on publishing the best in horror and erotic horror fiction. We have published several books, our first title, Cold Storage included an introduction by legendary author, Graham Masterton. Our most recent books include the erotic horror anthology, Peep Show, Volume 2 and the debut dark, thriller novel, Don’t Stand So Close by screenwriter/director Eric Red. We also published the classic erotic horror magazine, Peep Show, and have recently launched our new horror & erotic horror magazine, Tales of Obscenity, which is a full-size (8.5 x 11 in), full-color interior, high-quality mag of between 60-90 pages bringing you the best dark and disturbing fiction and artwork. We publish our titles in multiple formats and they are distributed worldwide by Ingram, the world’s largest book distributor.
- Horror in a Hundred – Dead Man’s Switch by Thomas Kleaton - May 18, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Little Dog Died oh Died in the Ditch by Thomas Kleaton - May 7, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Absentee Ballot by Thomas Kleaton - May 6, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Hoodie by Catherine Bader - April 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Rinse Repeat by Thomas Kleaton - April 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Toe Tag by Catherine Bader - April 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Monster’s Moon by Sheldon Woodbury - April 22, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – She Fought Back by James Newman - April 21, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Photograph by Duncan Ralston - April 2, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Visitor by Catherine Bader - March 28, 2015