Sheri White Announced as Marketing Manager for SST Publicationsposted by
BIRMINGHAM, UK, May 8, 2013 – Short, Scary Tales Publications (SST Publications) Owner, Paul Fry is very pleased to announce that up-and-coming author, editor and reviewer, Sheri White, has been named as the Marketing Manager for Tales of Obscenity magazine, effective immediately. In naming Sheri to the position Paul stated: “Sheri is well-known and well-respected in the horror genre, particularly for her support of small presses and will be a great asset to our exciting new horror & erotic horror magazine.”
About Sheri: A mom of three girls, Sheri lives in Maryland (USA) with her husband and family, including her two goofy dogs and her black cat. She has been published in many small press anthologies and magazines, and her collection will soon be published by Necon E-Books. She proofreads and edits for Morpheus Tales, and reviews for several online and hardcopy publications, including Hellnotes and Dark Discoveries. She is also a member of The Horror Writers Association (HWA).
Sheri says: “She has had a love of the horror genre ever since she was two years old and was scared to death by The Wizard of Oz. She is honored to be part of SST Publications and hopes she will make a difference in the genre. You can contact Sheri with any marketing enquires at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SST Publications are an independent publisher focusing on publishing the best in horror and erotic horror fiction. We have published several books, our first title, Cold Storage included an introduction by legendary author, Graham Masterton. Our most recent books include the erotic horror anthology, Peep Show, Volume 2 and the debut dark, thriller novel, Don’t Stand So Close by screenwriter/director Eric Red. We also published the classic erotic horror magazine, Peep Show, and have recently launched our new horror & erotic horror magazine, Tales of Obscenity, which is a full-size (8.5 x 11 in), full-color interior, high-quality mag of between 60-90 pages bringing you the best dark and disturbing fiction and artwork. We publish our titles in multiple formats and they are distributed worldwide by Ingram, the world’s largest book distributor.
- Horror in a Hundred – Photograph by Duncan Ralston - April 2, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Visitor by Catherine Bader - March 28, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Shining Example by John Dromey - March 27, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Play My Game by M J Wolfson - March 26, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Intersection by Thomas Kleaton - March 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Fear by M.J. Wolfson - March 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – A Question of Genetics by Thomas Kleaton - March 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Stripper from Hell by Sheldon Woodbury - March 10, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – End by David Wing - March 9, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Tapestry by Walt Hicks - February 23, 2015