Primal Creaturesposted by
Gondwana Press has announced the release of Primal Creatures, Eric Wilder’s third novel in the Wyatt Thomas French Quarter Mystery Series. Acclaimed book series’ newest entry follows Cajun werewolves running amok in South Louisiana’s wetlands.
Description: Though only forty miles south of New Orleans, Goose Island may as well be in another world. Five feet out of the shallow waters of south Louisiana’s wetlands, the secluded island is home of the Tracists Monastery. It’s also a resort frequented by actors, screenwriters, and powerful people in the burgeoning Louisiana film industry. When a heinous death occurs on the island, a movie producer hires Wyatt Thomas, the French Quarter’s favorite sleuth, to find out whom or what killed the victim. Was it wild dogs or a rougarou (Cajun werewolf) as the local voodoo woman tells Wyatt? His own life threatened, he must first survive the killer (or maybe killers), and the deadly hurricane taking direct aim at the monastery. Primal Creatures is the third novel in the Wyatt Thomas French Quarter Mystery Series that includes Big Easy, and City of Spirits.
About The Author: Eric Wilder grew up in Louisiana spending many sweltering evenings listening to ghost stories and tales of voodoo. Though just a boy when he heard it, he never forgot his grandmother’s story about rougarous haunting south Louisiana swamps. He now lives in Oklahoma, about a mile from historic Route 66, with wife Marilyn.
Check it out on Amazon: Primal Creatures
- The Nest – Blu-ray Review - February 14, 2013
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013