Netflix to Air New Horror Series Hemlock Grove on April 19thposted by
From the press release:
“(Beverly Hills, CA – January 9, 2013) – The Netflix Original Series “Hemlock Grove,” a riveting and eerie mystery from executive producer Eli Roth and based on Brian McGreevy’s novel of the same name, will be available for members to watch instantly and in its entirety beginning April 19, 2013.
All 13-episodes of the series, which stars Famke Janssen (“X-Men”), Bill Skarsgård (“Simon & The Oaks”), Landon Liboiron (“Terra Nova”), Penelope Mitchell (“6 Plots”), Freya Tingley (“X”), and Dougray Scott (“Mission Impossible II”) will debut concurrently in all territories that Netflix is available – U.S., Canada, the UK, Ireland, Latin America, Brazil and Scandinavia.
“‘Hemlock Grove’ is unlike anything else in its genre,” said Ted Sarandos, Chief Content Officer, Netflix. “It’s sexy, gripping, emotional and twisted, and we’re certain viewers are going to be captivated by its intensity.”
The series revolves around the eccentric residents of a dilapidated former Pennsylvania steel town and the murder of 17-year-old Brooke Bluebell. Through the investigation, the town’s seamier side is exposed, revealing that nothing is what it seems.
“Hemlock Grove” marks the first foray into television by internationally acclaimed horror master Eli Roth (“Hostel,” “Cabin Fever”), who also directed the first episode. The series is executive produced by Roth, McGreevy & Shipman, Mark Verheiden, Deran Sarafian, Eric Newman and Michael Connolly. The series was developed by Brian McGreevy & Lee Shipman. This one-hour murder mystery is produced by Gaumont International Television for Netflix.”
Watch the trailer below:
- Horror in a Hundred – Photograph by Duncan Ralston - April 2, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Visitor by Catherine Bader - March 28, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Shining Example by John Dromey - March 27, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Play My Game by M J Wolfson - March 26, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Intersection by Thomas Kleaton - March 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Fear by M.J. Wolfson - March 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – A Question of Genetics by Thomas Kleaton - March 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Stripper from Hell by Sheldon Woodbury - March 10, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – End by David Wing - March 9, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Tapestry by Walt Hicks - February 23, 2015