Koontz Signs Six-Book Deal at Random Houseposted by Dave
Courtesy of Publishers Weekly…
Dean Koontz is extending his relationship with his current publisher, Random House’s Ballantine Bantam Dell imprint, signing to do six more novels with the imprint. Koontz inked a North American rights deal with president and publisher of RHPG, Gina Centrello, and his longtime editor, Tracy Devine, will continue to work on his fiction. Among the six signed books, one will be the final title in the author’s Odd Thomas series (called Deeply Odd), while another will feature Koontz’s recurring central character, Christopher Snow.
Koontz has written over 50 bestsellers and, according to RH, there are more than 450 million copies of his books in print worldwide. Deeply Odd is scheduled for summer 2013.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013