JournalStone Publishing Announces Signing of Bestselling Author, Jonathan Maberry, to Edit New Themed Anthology: Out of Tuneposted by Russ Thompson
From the press release:
JournalStone Publishing (JSP) President, Christopher C. Payne is pleased to announce the signing of New York Timesbestselling and multiple Bram Stoker Award® winning author, Jonathan Maberry, as editor for a new themed anthology titled Out of Tune. The anthology’s theme is stories taken from folklore ballads— and will contain 100% new fiction from an all-star list of award-winning and bestselling contributors: Catherynne M. Valente, Christopher Golden, Davd Liss, Del Howison, Gary Braunbeck, Gregory Frost, Jack Ketchum, Keith R.A. DeCandido, Kelley Armstrong, Nancy Holder, Seanan McGuire, Steve Niles, David F. Kramer and Simon R. Green. The anticipated release date for the anthology is May of 2014.
About the Editor: Jonathan Maberry is a NY Times bestselling author, multiple Bram Stoker Award winner, and freelancer for Marvel Comics. His novels include EXTINCTION MACHINE, FLESH & BONE, GHOST ROAD BLUES, Dust & Decay, Patient Zero, The Wolfman, and many others include a new mystery-thriller YA series, WATCH OVER ME, scheduled to debut in 2014. His nonfiction books include ULTIMATE JUJUTSU, THE CRYPTOPEDIA, ZOMBIE CSU, and others. Jonathan’s award-winning teen novel, ROT & RUIN, is now in development for film. He was a featured expert on The History Channel special ZOMBIES: A LIVING HISTORY. Since 1978 he’s sold more than 1200 magazine feature articles, 3000 columns, two plays, greeting cards, song lyrics, and poetry. His comics include CAPTAIN AMERICA: HAIL HYDRA, DOOMWAR, MARVEL ZOMBIES RETURN and MARVEL UNIVERSE VS THE AVENGERS. Jonathan writes SCARY OUT THERE, a weekly blog for the Horror Writers Association that features interviews with the top names in young adult horror fiction. Jonathan is a columnist for Dark Discoveries, a Contributing Editor for The Big Thrill (the newsletter of the International Thriller Writers), and is a member of SFWA, IAMTW, MWA, SCBWI, SFWA and HWA, as well as a jurist for the Edgar and Stoker Awards. He teaches the Experimental Writing for Teens class, is the founder of the Writers Coffeehouse, and co-founder of The Liars Club. Jonathan lives in Bucks County, Pennsylvania with his wife, Sara Jo and a fierce little dog named Rosie. www.jonathanmaberry.com.
Visit his website at www.jonathanmaberry.com or find him on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, GoodReads, Library Thing, Shefari and Plaxo.
About Russ Thompson
- Horror in a Hundred – Dead Man’s Switch by Thomas Kleaton - May 18, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Little Dog Died oh Died in the Ditch by Thomas Kleaton - May 7, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Absentee Ballot by Thomas Kleaton - May 6, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Hoodie by Catherine Bader - April 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Rinse Repeat by Thomas Kleaton - April 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Toe Tag by Catherine Bader - April 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Monster’s Moon by Sheldon Woodbury - April 22, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – She Fought Back by James Newman - April 21, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Photograph by Duncan Ralston - April 2, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Visitor by Catherine Bader - March 28, 2015
- JournalStone Publishing Announces Signing of Bestselling Author, Jonathan Maberry, to Contract for First Ever Hardcover Limited Editions Of The Acclaimed Pine Deep Trilogy
- JournalStone Publishing Announces Signing of Bestselling Author, Jonathan Maberry, to Contract for First Ever Joe Ledger Collection
- JournalStone Publishing Announces Signing of Award Winning Author, John R. Little, to a four book deal
- JournalStone Publishing Announces Signing of Award-Winning Author Hank Schwaeble to a four-book deal for novels three through six of the Jake Hatcher series
- Jonathan Maberry To Be Guest Of Honor At Stoker Weekend