JournalStone Publishing Announces Signing of Award Winning Author, John R. Little, to a four book dealposted by
From the press release:
SAN FRANCISCO, June 25, 2013 – JournalStone Publishing (JSP) President, Christopher C. Payne is pleased to announce the signing of a contract with award winning author, John R. Little, for the publication of four novels – one per year – beginning in 2014.
About the novels: DarkNet (announced earlier this year) is a suspense/thriller about an abused woman in Seattle who decides she needs to take extreme action to save herself and her daughter from her violent husband. The book is full of shocking twists that will surprise every reader and make them wonder what could possibly come next. The additional three books will also fall into the suspense/thriller genre.
About the Author: John R. Little published his first short story in 1982 and hasn’t stopped since. He’s published ten books so far and has many more ideas finding find their way to print. John won the Bram Stoker award for Miranda in 2009 and was nominated two other times (The Memory Tree and Ursa Major). His most recent books are Ursa Major and Scavenger Hunt (co-written with Fatima Monteiro), and a new collection of stories, Little by Little, is coming soon.
JournalStone Publishing is a new and dynamic publishing house, focusing in the Science Fiction/Fantasy/Horror genres in both the adult and young adult markets. JSP also owns and operates the Hellnotes website, offering daily news and reviews of interest to genre readers and fans, and Dark Discoveries Magazine, a slick, full color, distinguished and internationally distributed quarterly magazine. We publish in multiple book formats and market our authors on a global level. We are also active with numerous major writer’s groups, including the Horror Writers Association (HWA), and produce a monthly newsletter with a large circulation.
- Horror in a Hundred – Photograph by Duncan Ralston - April 2, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Visitor by Catherine Bader - March 28, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Shining Example by John Dromey - March 27, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Play My Game by M J Wolfson - March 26, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Intersection by Thomas Kleaton - March 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Fear by M.J. Wolfson - March 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – A Question of Genetics by Thomas Kleaton - March 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Stripper from Hell by Sheldon Woodbury - March 10, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – End by David Wing - March 9, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Tapestry by Walt Hicks - February 23, 2015