JournalStone Publishing Announces Signing of Award-Winning Author Hank Schwaeble to a four-book deal for novels three through six of the Jake Hatcher seriesposted by
From the press release:
SAN FRANCISCO, June 28, 2013 – JournalStone Publishing (JSP) President, Christopher C. Payne is pleased to announce the signing of a contract with award winning author, Hank Schwaeble, to publish his next four novels in the award winning Jake Hatcher series.
About the novels: The Angel of the Abyss, novel three in the Jake Hatcher series, is tentatively set for publication on Friday, June 13, 2014, and follows ex-special forces interrogator and demon-magnet Jake Hatcher, who has inherited millions after thwarting Valentine and the Carnates’ plan to open a portal to Hell. Finally able to be with the woman he loves, life—for anyone else—would seem charmed. But Hatcher’s good fortune came at a steep price; one that doesn’t merely haunt him, but dictates his every move. Ultimately, Hatcher must discover for himself what is real, and what isn’t, on whose side he should be fighting, and whether he can prevail in a potential battle of wit and wills with both a new contender for the throne of Hell and the being that has been its occupant since the dawn of Creation—the Crowned Ruler of all Demons, the Lord of all Damnation, the Great Deceiver… The Angel of the Abyss. The additional three novels under contract will follow Jake Hatcher as he continues his hellish adventures.
About the Author: Hank Schwaeble is a thriller writer and attorney in Houston, Texas. His debut novel, DAMNABLE (Berkley/Jove 2009) won the Bram Stoker Award for Best First Novel. His second novel, DIABOLICAL (Berkley/Jove) was released in June, 2011. A graduate of the University of Florida and Vanderbilt Law School, Hank is also a former Air Force officer and special agent for the Air Force Office of Special Investigations. He was a distinguished graduate from the Air Force Special Investigations Academy, graduated first in his class from the Defense Language Institute’s Japanese Language Course, and was an editor of the law review at Vanderbilt where he won four American Jurisprudence Awards. Hank is an active member of the Horror Writers Association and the International Thriller Writers Association and is married to fellow author Rhodi Hawk.
JournalStone Publishing is a new and dynamic publishing house, focusing in the Science Fiction/Fantasy/Horror genres in both the adult and young adult markets. JSP also owns and operates the Hellnotes website, offering daily news and reviews of interest to genre readers and fans, and Dark Discoveries Magazine, a slick, full color, distinguished and internationally distributed quarterly magazine. We publish in multiple book formats and market our authors on a global level. We are also active with numerous major writer’s groups, including the Horror Writers Association (HWA), and produce a monthly newsletter with a large circulation.
- Horror in a Hundred – The Tapestry by Walt Hicks - February 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Cold Soak by Thomas Kleaton - February 22, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Lonely at the Bottom by Craig Peterson - February 21, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Welcome to the Full Moon Salon! by Terrie Leigh Relf - February 20, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Last Night on Drury Lane by David Wing - February 17, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Him by David Wing - February 16, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Twilight by Jack Koebnig - February 15, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – After Hours at the Blood Bank by Terrie Leigh Relf - February 14, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Mr Brown by Jack Koebnig - February 13, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – A Prison Inside Us by Sheldon Woodbury - February 12, 2015