Image Entertainment to Release Last Kind Words on May 21stposted by
Image Entertainment Inc. (a subsidiary of RLJ Entertainment) announces Last Kind Words, a thrilling horror film about a young teen who moves to a secluded rural farm and learns that the surrounding woods have flesh-crawling stories to tell. Directed by Kevin Barker (Five Fingers) and featuring a cast including Brad Dourif (Halloween I, II), Spencer Daniels (Star Trek), Alexia Fast (Jack Reacher), and Marianne Hagan (Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers), Last Kind Words is a chilling visual nightmare that will haunt viewers long after the last credit has rolled.
Last Kind Words arrives on DVD and Digital Download May 21st, with an SRP of $27.97 for the DVD.
17-year-old Eli has just moved with his family deep into the backwoods of Kentucky to work on the isolated farm of a local recluse. Inexplicably drawn into the strange forest that lies beyond the farm, Eli encounters the beautiful, sweet and mysterious Amanda– seemingly the perfect girl. But with the discovery of decaying bodies hanging from the trees, he realizes that the forest…and Amanda…are harboring some very dark secrets. Suddenly, Eli is living in a waking nightmare where the lines between life and death are scrawled in blood, and there is no escaping the terror from beyond the grave.
- Horror in a Hundred – Dead Man’s Switch by Thomas Kleaton - May 18, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Little Dog Died oh Died in the Ditch by Thomas Kleaton - May 7, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Absentee Ballot by Thomas Kleaton - May 6, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Hoodie by Catherine Bader - April 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Rinse Repeat by Thomas Kleaton - April 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Toe Tag by Catherine Bader - April 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Monster’s Moon by Sheldon Woodbury - April 22, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – She Fought Back by James Newman - April 21, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Photograph by Duncan Ralston - April 2, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Visitor by Catherine Bader - March 28, 2015