Image Entertainment to Release Last Kind Words on May 21stposted by
Image Entertainment Inc. (a subsidiary of RLJ Entertainment) announces Last Kind Words, a thrilling horror film about a young teen who moves to a secluded rural farm and learns that the surrounding woods have flesh-crawling stories to tell. Directed by Kevin Barker (Five Fingers) and featuring a cast including Brad Dourif (Halloween I, II), Spencer Daniels (Star Trek), Alexia Fast (Jack Reacher), and Marianne Hagan (Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers), Last Kind Words is a chilling visual nightmare that will haunt viewers long after the last credit has rolled.
Last Kind Words arrives on DVD and Digital Download May 21st, with an SRP of $27.97 for the DVD.
17-year-old Eli has just moved with his family deep into the backwoods of Kentucky to work on the isolated farm of a local recluse. Inexplicably drawn into the strange forest that lies beyond the farm, Eli encounters the beautiful, sweet and mysterious Amanda– seemingly the perfect girl. But with the discovery of decaying bodies hanging from the trees, he realizes that the forest…and Amanda…are harboring some very dark secrets. Suddenly, Eli is living in a waking nightmare where the lines between life and death are scrawled in blood, and there is no escaping the terror from beyond the grave.
- Horror in a Hundred – The Visitor by Catherine Bader - March 28, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Shining Example by John Dromey - March 27, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Play My Game by M J Wolfson - March 26, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Intersection by Thomas Kleaton - March 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Fear by M.J. Wolfson - March 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – A Question of Genetics by Thomas Kleaton - March 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Stripper from Hell by Sheldon Woodbury - March 10, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – End by David Wing - March 9, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Tapestry by Walt Hicks - February 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Cold Soak by Thomas Kleaton - February 22, 2015