Help Support the BoneBat Comedy of Horrors Film Festivalposted by
The only thing cooler than a film festival that features horror comedy films is a film festival that does that and is held in Seattle. If you agree with me, then the Comedy of Horrors Film Festival is something you absolutely cannot miss. There’s only one catch. They need a little help with financing, and that’s where you can help. Head on over to their Kickstarter page and see what you can do. You need to hurry, though. There are only a few days left.
From the Kickstarter page:
The “Comedy of Horrors” Film Festival is the world’s only film fest dedicated to the Horror Comedy genre. Although it is only entering its fourth year, it has already landed inMovieMaker Magazine’s Top Five Coolest Comedy Film Fest’s WORLD WIDE!
This is a one day entertainment extravaganza which includes feature length films and shorts from around the world, all featuring some mix of comedy, horror, or horror-comedy. Somewhere in the middle of all that, there’s live, independent music. And prizes galore, courtesy of our generous sponsors! Not the colored pixels that pass for rewards in some circles. The “Comedy of Horrors” gives away real, physical items of value that you can take home and enjoy. If funded, this festival will take place on Saturday, April 26th, 2014 atCentral Cinema in Seattle, WA.
- Horror in a Hundred – Hoodie by Catherine Bader - April 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Rinse Repeat by Thomas Kleaton - April 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Toe Tag by Catherine Bader - April 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Monster’s Moon by Sheldon Woodbury - April 22, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – She Fought Back by James Newman - April 21, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Photograph by Duncan Ralston - April 2, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Visitor by Catherine Bader - March 28, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Shining Example by John Dromey - March 27, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Play My Game by M J Wolfson - March 26, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Intersection by Thomas Kleaton - March 25, 2015