If you have an iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad AND you are among the living you must get the Ultimate Halloween iPhone App – 100 Horror Stories, Sounds, And Scares!
The app is filled with everything you need for a terrifyingly fun Halloween. Ghosts, vampires, werewolves, witches, warlocks, monsters, and more! It has 100 of the scariest stories ever. A Soundboard with over 40 haunting sounds. There are pranks to scare the crap out of your friends. Plus, surprises and more to scare the crap at of you. 100 Horror Stories, Sounds, And Scares is a must have Halloween app!
- 100 Stories – The biggest and best collection of the greatest stories of all time about ghosts, vampires, werewolves, witches, warlocks, monsters – Dracula, Frankenstein, Jekyll and Hyde, The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow, and the list goes on and on. All by the greatest authors of all time – Edgar Allan Poe, Bram Stoker, Mary Shelley, Mark Twain, and many other masters of the macabre.
- Soundboard With 40 Sounds – These are not kiddy sound effects, these are meant to scare! (And maybe a few to be funny). Plus, there are more sounds hidden around the app. Find them … if you dare.
- Pranks – 2 Seemingly harmless video games that will make the loser jump out their skin.
- Animations – Perfect for setting the mood.
- “Auto-Scare” – Turn this on and hang on tight because the app will randomly play its pranks on you.
- Surprises – Don’t look in the … I think we will stop there, what fun would surprises be if you already knew about them.
- Rave Reviews In Appstores Around The World!
- Rave Reviews By Critics – iPhoneFootprint said, “100 Horror Stories, Sounds And Scares is the scariest book app on the iPhone … I must say that it is one of my favorite book applications.”
- Top-Seller and #1 Book App in Many Countries Around The World!
Plus the best part about it, it’s not just for Halloween. 100 Horror Stories, Sounds, And Scares will keep you entertained and scared all year long.
Here is SMALL Sample of some of the authors and their stories:
- Ambrose Bierce (An Unfinished Race, The Damned Thing, Present At A Hanging, and more)
- Algernon Blackwood (Sand, The Damned, and more)
- John Kendrick Bangs (The Exorcism That Failed, The Ghost Club, and more)
- Gelett Burgess (The Ghost-Extinguisher)
- Charles Dickens (A Christmas Carol, and more)
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (The Horror Of The Heights, The Parasite, and more)
- Washington Irving (The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow, The Specter Bridegroom)
- Henry James (The Turn Of The Screw)
- Rudyard Kipling (The Phantom ‘Rickshaw)
- Joseph Sheridan LeFanu (Carmilla, The Mysterious Lodger, and more)
- Gaston Leroux (The Phantom Of The Opera)
- Charles Robert Maturin (Melmoth The Wanderer)
- Rose Cecil O’Neil (The Lady And The Ghost)
- Edgar Allan Poe (The Cask Of Amontillado, The Fall Of The House Of Usher, The Murders In The Rue Morgue, The Oblong Box, and more)
- Sir Walter Scott (The Tapestried Chamber)
- Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley (Frankenstein)
- Robert Louis Stevenson (The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde)
- Bram Stoker (Dracula, Dracula’s Guest)
- Mark Twain (A Curious Dream, A Ghost Story)
- H.G. Wells (The Stolen Body, The Valley Of Spiders, and more)
- Oscar Wilde (The Canterville Ghost, The Picture Of Dorian Gray)
- And many, many more.
- iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
- Requires iOS 3.0 or later
- 37.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
100 Horror Stories, Sounds, And Scares 4.4 is only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store. All future updates, including story and sound additions, are included with initial purchase.