Description: Where do you get your ideas?
It’s probably the most common question an author gets asked during his or her career.
This anthology isn’t meant to answer that question, but it is designed to give readers a glimpse into how the imagination works.
These talented authors were shown a haunting piece of artwork by acclaimed artist Alan M. Clark and then asked: “What worlds do you see hidden inside this painting?”
The stories collected in this book are their answers.
Table of Contents
- “Introduction” by Brian James Freeman
- “Purple Reign” by Brian Keene
- “Bargain” by Gary A. Braunbeck
- “Between the Dark and the Daylight” by Tom Piccirilli
- “Falling Off the World” by Tim Lebbon
- “That Which Binds” by Jenny Orosel
- “Breath of Bygone Spirits” by Gerard Houarner
You can preorder the Deluxe Signed & Traycased Lettered Edition directly from Cemetery Dance here: Dueling Minds