Table of Contents
- “Coyote Gets His Own Back” by Sarah Monette
- “The Silk Merchant” by Ken Liu
- “Ironheart” by Alec Austin
- “Wolf Trapping” by Kij Johnson
- “Editorial: Blood on Vellum” by Lynne M. Thomas
- “What It Is We Miss When We Don’t Read Fanzines” by Christopher J. Garcia
- “An Interview with Kij Johnson” by Maggie Slater
Cover art by Bruce Holwerda, and Apex Magazine is edited by Hugo Award-winning editor Lynne M. Thomas.
The magazine is a monthly science fiction, fantasy, and horror magazine featuring original, mind-bending short fiction from many of the top pros of the field. New issues are released on the first Tuesday of every month.
Apex Magazin is a 2012 Hugo Award nominee for Best Semiprozine. You can check it out online for free here: Apex Magazine #38