Age of Satanposted by
So far he’s dealt with the gods of the Greeks, the Egyptians, the Aztecs, the Vikings – now New York Times bestselling author James Lovegrove is flipping the coin on his ‘godpunk’ series and dealing with the Lord of Hell himself.
In another e-novella exclusive from Solaris, Lovegrove adds to his Pantheon series – which has sold over 100,000 copies worldwide – where gods are made real and men have to contend with their rule, with Age of Satan.
Timed for release alongside his latest paperback – Age of Voodoo – the latest stand-alone title in this action-packed military SF series brings you a world where Lucifer is all too real and after an ill-judged cry for help, one man is caught up in the morning star’s machinations.
Description: 1968. Guy Lucas, son a murdered British diplomat, is sent to an old-fashioned boarding school, where he is bullied and abused. A fellow student persuades him to perform a black mass and plead with Satan to intervene, with horrific consequences. For the next ten years, the shadow of Satan is cast across his life; he flees, across the sea and into obscurity, but tragedy follows him. Eventually, he must confront the Devil, and learn the truth about himself…
Lovegrove takes his ‘godpunk’ series to its next logical next step in a sinister new e-novella that will delight readers of the Pantheon series as well as fans of classic films such as The Omen and The Exorcist.
The time of the dark lord begins on ebook on 14th February.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013