666Gamer has released some of the best scary games on the Internet as well as sponsoring many more. One of these games is Billy Genocide – where a sociopath battles his own demons as well as the invading forces of the undead in a Flash based side-scrolling espcapage. The specific media offering by 666Gamer is vast and has a large following.
Speaking more about the games, owner Andrew James said, “Trying to define horror has taken up volumes of print and endless documentaries in the making. In trying to seek that unexplainable feeling of fear and excitement teenagers, men and women are inexplicably drawn towards scary games to play.”
There are, of course, plenty of games that seek to titillate the human psyche and provide entertainment to all and sundry. It must be said though that while playing horror games, one needs to exercise caution. In case you do not have a strong frame of mind it is difficult to compose one-self. These games to play can be extremely time-consuming and addictive if they strike the right chord of the player. On an average 30 to 50 hours can be easily consumed by playing such a game. It is not only a good and exciting way of passing time, but also, in an odd way teaches the player to face adverse situations. A problem with all Scary Games, though, is that the bond with the game is broken and the concentration level re-achieved every time that game has to be replayed.
“Good scary games should try to cajole the gamer to return to the site whenever free. The online horror games industry would mature if they emphasize on a great script instead of only graphics and bloodshed. It is up to the makers to make these games more interesting by adding a plot and interesting twists and turns instead of only gory scenes of destruction and evil being the order of the day,” says Andrew.
Find out more here: 666gamer.com
- The Nest – Blu-ray Review - February 14, 2013
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013