Cemetery Dance has announced two more great books have arrived in their warehouse and pre-orders will begin shipping this week.
New Signed Limited Edition Hardcover For Zombie Fans.
George A. Romero’s classic 1968 film, Night of the Living Dead, has been revered among horror buffs and moviegoers since its release. It introduced a new era of gutmunching cinematic mayhem and inspired legions of directors and writers, among them Quentin Tarantino, George Lucas, Stephen King, and Steven Spielberg.
John A. Russo, who co-wrote the screenplay for Night of the Living Dead, also turned the flesh-eating frenzy into two blood-drenched novels which until recently were Out of Print for thirty years and lost to an entire generation of readers. This book includes the rare original version of Return of the Living Dead, as opposed to the version based on Dan O’Bannon’s movie, which was a horror comedy.
In this beautiful special signed Limited Edition hardcover of Undead, Russo’s two classic novels have been combined into one gory, chilling volume. Within these pages you’ll find gruesome, suspenseful horror at its best.
Edited by Martin H. Greenberg and Ed Gorman
Original, Never Before Published Trade Paperback!
Featuring award-winning suspense, thriller, and noir masters like Lee Child, Joyce Carol Oates, David Morrell, Bill Pronzini, Jeffery Deaver, Kristine Kathryn Rusch, Max Allan Collins & Mickey Spillane, Tom Piccirilli, Dave Zeltserman, Michael Connelly, and more than a dozen others, this is an anthology not to be missed! Full of nail-biting suspense, jaw-dropping action, and even some heart-wrenching emotional drama, The Interrogator and Other Criminally Good Fiction is just that … criminally good!
Table of Contents
- “Introduction” by Jon L. Breen
- “The Interrogator” by David Morrell
- “The List” by Loren D. Estleman
- “The Scent of Lilacs” by Doug Allyn
- “Section 7 (A) Operational” by Lee Child
- “The Lamb Was Sure to Go” by Gar Anthony Haywood
- “Luck” by T. Jefferson Parker
- “The Story of the Stabbing” by Joyce Carol Oates
- “Trade Secret” by Bill Pronzini
- “The Plot” by Jeffery Deaver
- “The Vengeance of Kali” by David Dean
- “Sometimes You Can’t Retire” by Marcia Muller
- “Clutter” by Martin Edwards
- “Grave Matter” by Max Allan Collins & Mickey Spillane
- “Escape from Wolfkill” by Clark Howard
- “The Performer” by Gary Phillips
- “Loon Life” by Brendan Du Bois
- “Winning Ticket” by Christine Matthews
- “The Movie Game” by Dick Lochte
- “Sleep, Creep, Leap” by Patricia Abbot
- “The Girl in the Golden Gown” by Robert S. Levinson
- “What People Leave Behind” by Kristine Kathryn Rusch
- “The Return of Inspiration” by Tom Piccirilli
- “Archie’s Been Framed” by Dave Zeltserman
- “The Perfect Triangle” by Michael Connelly
- “Old Men and Old Boards” by Don Winslow
- “Plainview” by David Hoing
Check them out here: