On Saturday, June 11th from 3:00pm – 5:00pm there will be a reading from the vampire anthology, Teeth, edited by Ellen Datlow & Terri Windling, at the Jefferson Market Library (425 Avenue of the Americas, New York, New York). The reading will be followed by discussion.
Ellen Datlow will introduce the following contributors:
- Steve Berman is the author of Vintage, A Ghost Story, finalist for the Andre Norton Award for Young Adult Science Fiction and Fantasy. He is also the publisher of award-winning Lethe Press.
- Holly Black is the bestselling author of the series Tithe, Ironside, and Valiant, and the nourish caper series The Curse Workers, comprised of The White Cat, The Red Glove, and The Black Heart. She is also co-editor of Welcome to Bordertown.
- Jeffrey Ford is the multi-award winning author of several novels, including The Physiognomy, The Girl in the Glass, and The Shadow Year plus three collections of short stories.
- Ellen Kushner is the award winning author of Swordspoint, The Fall of Kings (with Delia Sherman), The Privilege of the Sword, and Thomas the Rhymer. She is also author of the theatrical piece The Klezmer Nutcracker and co-editor of Welcome to Bordertown.
- Delia Sherman is the author of the novels Through a Brazen Mirror and The Porcelain Dove (winner of the Mythopoeic Award), Changeling, and The Magic Mirror of the Mermaid Queen. She is also a founding member of the Interstitial Arts Foundation board.
- Genevieve Valentine’s short fiction has appeared or is forthcoming in Clarkesworld Magazine, Fantasy Magazine, and in the anthologies, Running with the Pack and After. Her first novel, Mechanique: A Tale of the Circus Tresaulti is about a mechanical circus troupe has just been published.
Books will not be sold at the event so bring your own copies — Books of Wonder on 18 W. 18th street will have copies.