In their move toward the digital book market, Cemetery Dance Publications has released the revised ebook edition of Rocky Wood’s Stephen King: Uncollected, Unpublished.
Description: Revised for this special eBook edition, Stephen King: Uncollected, Unpublished is the most comprehensive review of the Stephen King works you’ve never read, including coverage of nearly one hundred unpublished and uncollected works of fiction — novels, short stories, screenplays, and poems!
Best of all, it features the first book publication of two lost works written by King, including an entire chapter from King’s unpublished 1970 novel Sword in the Darkness that has never been published anywhere in the world!
Stephen King: Uncollected, Unpublished also gives in-depth coverage to the nearly one hundred variations and versions of King’s published stories — edits, updates, and changes King made between reprintings of his work. This is a must-have for both collectors and casual readers of Stephen King!
Here are some other examples of what you’ll find in Stephen King: Uncollected, Unpublished:
- Over one hundred entries detailing all of King’s uncollected and unpublished works, many of which have never been available for public discussion
- In depth descriptions and discussions of several unpublished King novels such as Sword in the Darkness and incomplete novels such as George D X McArdle
- Detailed overviews of dozens of King screenplays that were never produced, including his own adaptations of Cujo, Children of the Corn, The Dead Zone, Desperation, Dolan’s Cadillac, Night Shift, The Stand, and his adaptations of other classic novels such as Something Wicked This Way Comes
- Essays covering two dozen of King’s lost and hidden works that are not available anywhere in the world, such as “An Evening at God’s” and the infamous “Squad D”
- Details of eight new and previously unheard of King stories discovered in the Stephen King papers at the University of Maine
- Details of two King stories published in his high school newspaper and other stories King wrote as a child and teenager
- A complete Stephen King bibliography covering nearly four hundred works of fiction and non fiction
- Instructions on finding the original appearances of King’s lost works that appeared in obscure publications, and suggestions on how you can add these rare works to your collection.
Check it out on Amazon: Stephen King: Uncollected, Unpublished