SQ Magazine has released its third issue, which is available online for free.
SQ Magazine is an international speculative fiction ezine, which publishes the best of its fiction in an annual print and ebook anthology. They currently publish fiction on a two-month basis. Watch out for new editions on the 1st of January, March, May, July, September, and November each year (this will be in the morning of the release day, Australian Eastern Standard/Daylight Saving Time). They strive to present the highest standard fantasy, horror and science fiction, and that is why they will publish no more than nine pieces of fiction each edition, and often less. They are also committed to publishing at least one of each genre.
Issue 3 Contents
- The Observer by Hanson Hovell Holladay (SciFi, flash fiction)
- Ring Finger by John Claude Smith (Horror)
- Book Review: Ashfall by Mike Mullin (Mysti Parker, reviewer)
- The Raptor and the Lion by Larry Ivkovich (Fantasy)
- Woman With Red Hair by Lawrence Buentello (Horror)
- Film Review: The Cabin In The Woods (Sophie Yorkston, reviewer)
- The White Glove by Nick Seifert (Horror)
- Serial Fiction: Avoiding The Searchers Part 3 by MF Burbaugh
- Skinbucket by Stephen McQuiggan (Horror)
- Book Review: Mythic Resonance, anthology edited by Stephen Thompson (Damien Smith, reviewer)
- The Spacesuit With No Spaceman by Sergio Palumbo (SciFi)
- Book Review: Inheritance by Christopher Paolini (Sophie Yorkston, reviewer)
Check it out for yourself: SQ Magazine Issue #3