Gauntlet Press and Borderlands Press are working in a collaboration on a signed limited edition of a Ray Bradbury tribute book of short stories entitled Shadow Show.
Ray Bradbury is a storyteller without peer, a poet of the possible, and, indisputably, one of America’s most beloved authors. In a much-celebrated literary career that has spanned seven decades, he has produced an astonishing body of work.
In Shadow Show, editors Sam Weller and Mort Castle have collected short stories from 26 of the most celebrated authors today to honor Ray Bradbury and his contribution to the literary canon. Also included is an introduction in personal essay form by Ray Bradbury, “Second Homecoming,” written specifically for Shadow Show.
Table Of Contents
- Sam Weller and Mort Castle – Introduction
- Ray Bradbury – Second Homecoming
- Neil Gaiman – The Man Who Forgot Ray Bradbury
- Margaret Atwood – Headlife
- Jay Bonansinga – Heavy
- Sam Weller – The Girl In The Funeral Parlor
- David Morrell – The Companions
- Thomas F. Monteleone – The Exchange
- Lee Martin – Cat on a Bad Couch
- Joe Hill – By The Silver Water Of Lake Champlain
- Dan Chaon – Little America
- John McNally – The Phone Call
- Joe Meno – Young Pilgrims
- Robert McCammon – Children Of The Bedtime Machine
- Ramsey Campbell – The Page
- Mort Castle – Light
- Alice Hoffman – Conjure
- John Maclay – Max
- Jacqueline Mitchard – Two Of A Kind
- Gary Braunbeck – Fat Man And Little Boy
- Bonnie Jo Campbell – The Tattoo
- Audrey Niffenegger – Backwards In Seville
- Charles Yu – Earth: (A Gift Shop)
- Julia Keller – Hayleigh’s Dad
- Dave Eggers – Who Knocks?
- Bayo Ojikutu – Reservation 2020
- Kelly Link – Two Houses
- Harlan Ellison – Weariness
There will be 500 copies of the signed numbered edition and just 26 copies of the lettered edition (the only edition signed by Bradbury).