Description: People have always been fascinated about the past. Some even going to great lengths to uncover what’s taken place long ago. But sometimes when people venture into locations that aren’t suitable for the living, bad things can happen.
That’s when these self-proclaimed explorers start to unearth strange looking, ancient artifacts and the cursed remains of the once-living. They think they’re going to be rich and famous. But, that might just be the furthest from the truth. To them, taking that risk is what it’s all about…until things start to go wrong.
So, for those of you into ‘finding’ strange things, here are some words of advice…
Proceed with caution when digging up someone else’s Relics & Remains.
Table of Contents
- “Good For What Ails Ya” by Mike Oliveri
- “Many Faces” by Wrath James White
- “Centuries of Torment” by Adam P. Lewis
- “The Black Diamond” by Michael Laimo
- “Caroline’s Playhouse” by Dean Harrison
- “The Painter” by Deborah LeBlanc
- “Rachel Alhazred’s Tablet” by Steven L. Shrewsbury
- “Adrift” by Dora Machado
- “Monkey Paw 2.0” by Tim Deal
- “Pickin’ & Grinnin’” by Thomas A. Erb
- “Whispers at the End of Creation” by Maurice Broaddus
- “Nailed” by John Everson
- “’Chomp’ A Cautionary Tale” by Jeff Strand
Here’s the book trailer:
You can pick up a copy of the Kindle edition here: Relics & Remains
And you can pick up a copy of the Nook edition here: Relics & Remains
The Trade Paperback will be available for purchase the week of 11/5.