Danish studio Flashbulb Games and Spanish developer Stage Clear Studios join forces to bring Max: The Curse of Brotherhood to Nintendo Switch. The game is already available at the Switch eShops Worldwide with an SRP of €14.99 / $14.99 / £14.99.
Embark on an amazing journey to rescue your little brother in an endearing and action-packed adventure with the invaluable help of your Magic Marker. Max is an acclaimed platformer with physics-based puzzles set in a Scandinavian-inspired fantasy world.
- The new touch-based control scheme will let the player to directly draw on screen shaping the environment, improving the precision and agility of the gameplay as never before.
- A heartwarming Scandinavian story of monsters, magic and brotherly love.
- Make your way through a stunningly beautiful world with handcrafted levels. From ancient temples to lush-green-forests.
- Use your own hands to shape the environment to your will with the power of the Magic Marker to overcome obstacles and beat your enemies.
- Run, jump, climb, draw and swing through Anotherworld in a frantic platformer.