Joe, your average everyday janitor, is about to discover what no man has ever imagined – the truth behind humankind’s extinction in a remarkable quest entrusted to him by a dying man from the future! Produced by House On Fire and published by Meridian4, The Silent Age on STEAM™ is a classic point-and-click adventure game in which you travel between the chic 70s into the future of 2012 to unravel the destiny of man.
Winner of the 2013 Casual Connect Indie Prize and applauded for its deep story, clever puzzles, and radically simple navigation and art style, The Silent Age is an unforgettable experience. Use your portable time travel device to solve puzzles that bring you closer to answers and saving humanity.
- Thrilling adventure with a deep story that captivates from beginning to end
- Complex characters, each with their own personality and agenda
- Clever puzzles requiring time travel and specific items to solve
- A seamless interface which makes you feel like you’re actually there
- 10 chapters with unique locations, characters and puzzles
- Character voiceover brings the story and characters to life
- Over 20 achievements and Steam Cloud support
The Silent Age on STEAM™