Dangers Untold isn’t your normal horror anthology; not a vampire, zombie or werewolf to be found. Filled with unusual monsters and unexpected terror, Dangers Untold is a series of seventeen short stories from horror industry professionals who have a different take on what makes for good horror. From a legend come true to hidden artifacts in the ice to a child’s playmate, these tales will creep in through the cracks when you aren’t looking to linger in your mind long after you have closed the book. Keep the lights on because you’re about to read Dangers Untold.
This anthology, presented by The Horror Society and edited by award-winning editor Jennifer Brozek, Dangers Untold features stories by Gary Braunbeck, Erik Scott de Bie, Jason V Brock, Lillian Cohen-Moore, Nathan Crowder, and Ryan Macklin. Cover art by Shane Tyree.
Full Table of Contents
- Haunted by Erik Scott de Bie
- Absolution of the Fallen Star by Nathan Crowder
- House of Decay by T. Fox Dunham
- Black Box by Jason V Brock
- Innards by Erik Gustafson
- The Beacon by Ryan Macklin
- The Madness by Joseph Mulak
- The Visit by Adrienne Dellwo
- A Monstrous Touch by Marty Young
- Mutes by Rob Smales
- Nuckelavee by David Price
- Stone Heart, Vinyl Floors by Jeff Parish
- Peepers by Scott M. Goriscak
- The Dybbuk Wife by Lily Cohen-Moore
- The Oracle Bone by BE Scully
- The Lake by Melissa Stevens
- The Man With a Canvas Bag by Gary Braunbeck
Be on the lookout for the October 1st release of Dangers Untold from Alliteration Ink.