The deadline for the 2013 Thriller Awards Competition is looming. Publishers, agents, publicists and/or authors are required to get copies of eligible work into the hands of the category judges no later than December 31, 2012 for the 2013 Thriller Awards Competition.
- Best Hardcover Novel – This award honors the best hardcover thriller novel of the year.
- Best First Novel – This award honors debut thriller novelists. Eligibility covers an author’s first novel, whether under the author’s name or a pseudonym, regardless of publication format. All first novels must be entered in the best first novel category.
- Best Paperback Original Novel – This award honors the best paperback original thriller novel of the year.
- Best Short Story – This award honors the best thriller short story (up to 35,000 words, to enable novellas to participate) of the year.
- Best Young Adult Novel – This award honors the best young adult thriller novel (aimed at ages 12 – 18) of the year.
- Best E-Book Original Novel – This award honors the best e-book original thriller novel of the year. E-book original is defined as a book that first appeared in electronic format during 2011-2012. E-books that have been previously published in any format are ineligible.
Eligibility and submission details on the Official ITW Website.
To verify that your title has been submitted for consideration in the 2013 Thriller Awards, you can check this list (updated on a weekly basis). The list does not reflect whether or not entries have been received by judges.