If you like your fiction on the ghoulish side, welcome to the horrific and poetic world of Sam Stone, where Angels are stalking the undead and a vampire becomes obsessed with a centuries-old werewolf. Terror and lust go hand in hand in the disturbing world of the Toymaker, and the haunting Siren’s call draws the hapless further into a waking nightmare. Zombies in New York and Other Bloody Jottings, features 14 chilling short stories from the Queen of Vampire fiction herself. The award-winning stories are now available as individual downloads or as a complete collection from AudioGO.
Taken from Sam’s first collection, they feature unlikely locations including The Moulin Rouge, a film set and night club with a host of brilliantly scary characters. Horror author Graham Masterton said in his introduction to the print version: “Without doubt Sam Stone is a mistress of the grisly and the glutinous. She is one of the few horror writers who make you feel when you have finished her stories that you need to wash your hands. Twice!”
You can enjoy an interview with the author of Zombies in New York on AudioGo here: An Interview With Sam Stone
It couldn’t be easier to order an audiobook. Just go to the AudioGO website to see the wide selection of horror titles. If you’d like to see more, simply select a genre and browse the thousands of titles on-site, available to order at the click of a mouse – or by calling at 0800 136919.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013