Description: Kat Lightfoot thought that getting a job at the famed Tiffany’s store in New York would be the end to her problems … she has money, new friends, and there’s even an inventor working there who develops new weapons from clockwork, and who cuts diamonds with a strange powered light. This is 1862, after all, and such things are the wonder of the age.
But then events take a turn for the worse: men and women wander the streets talking of ‘the darkness’; bodies vanish from morgues across town; and random, bloody attacks on innocent people take place in broad daylight.
Soon Kat and her friends are fighting for their lives against a horde of infected people, with only their wits and ingenuity to help them.
A steampunked story of diamonds, chutzpah, death and horror from the blood-drenched pen of Sam Stone.
About The Author: Dark Fantasy Author Sam Stone began writing aged 11 after reading her first adult fiction book, The Collector by John Fowles. “I’d never read anything like it. It was terrifying – but so exciting … that’s when I realised I liked to be scared,” she admits.
Her love of horror fiction began soon afterwards when she stayed up late one night with her sister to watch Christopher Lee in the classic Hammer film, Dracula. Since then she’s been a huge fan of vampire movies and novels old and new.
You can preorder from Amazon here: Zombies At Tiffany’s
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013