For all those who fret about the inevitable zombie apocalypse, Permuted Press has released Zombie Apocalypse Preparation: How to Survive in an Undead World and Have Fun Doing It! by David Houchin and Scot Thomas in both a paperback and digital edition.
Description: We guarantee this is the only tool you need to survive the zombie.
OK, that’s not really true. But when the SHTF you’re going to want a survival guide that’s not just geared toward day-to-day survival. You’ll need one that addresses the essential skills for true nourishment of the human spirit. Living through the end of the world isn’t worth a damn unless you can enjoy yourself in any way you want. (Except, of course, for anything having to do with abuse. We could never condone such things. At least the publisher’s lawyers say we can’t.)
We can’t guarantee this guide will save your life. But we can guarantee it will keep you smiling while the living dead are chowing down on you.
You can start preparing right away by picking up your copy through Amazon here: Zombie Apocalypse Preparation
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013