Dean Koontz’s New York Times bestselling novel Your Heart Belongs To Me is now available in paperback.
Description: One year after the heart transplant that saved his life, thirty-five-year-old Ryan Perry has never felt better. He’s getting back everything he thought he lost forever – his business, his life, and, with luck, his beloved girlfriend.
Then, unmarked gifts mysteriously begin to arrive. Most disturbing of all is one that comes with a message: your heart belongs to me. For Ryan, these are the five most terrifying words he can hear.
Hailed as “a genuine work of pop art … squarely in the column of must-reads,” (The Denver Post) this tale of gripping suspense shows that sometimes your second chance at life can be deadlier than your first.
You can read an excerpt here: Your Heart Belongs To Me
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013