Brain Damage Films just got Midnight Disease in stock. The format is DVD.
Description: Just when Jack Jones is about to give up his career as a novelist due to his increasing writer’s block, a mysterious jar of blood appears on his doorstep. The events that unfold not only get his creative juices flowing, but leave a trail of blood in Jack’s wake.
Here’s the trailer:
Directed by: Ryan Fowler, Robbie Ribspreader
Starring: Lawrence Griffin, Mia Chiarella, Ann Pratten, Katie Foster, J. Mooy, Carleen R. Troy
Check it out for yourself: Midnight Disease
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013