If you’ve been reading Hellnotes for longer than a month or two, you know that we team up with other horror websites every three months or so to bring you a wide variety of horror book reviews. Well, it’s that time of year again.
In this round, our very own Sheila Merritt will be reviewing Peter Straub’s newest, A Dark Matter. You’ll also find links to reviews of The Lucid Dreaming by Lisa Morton, Worst Nightmares by Shane Briant, Ghost Monster by Simon Clark, Darkness On The Edge Of Town by Brian Keene (which we’ll be reviewing here this week), Spellbent by Lucy A. Snyder and many more.
Ready to get started?
Here’s the link: Winter Chills 2010 Book Review Project
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013