Thanks to our Brian Sammons and courtesy of Quirk Books, we have 1 copy of the Deluxe Hardcover Edition of Pride & Prejudice & Zombies to giveaway. The only catch is the winner must reside in the United State, Canada, or the UK.
Well, that’s not the only catch. The winner will also have to answer this question:
Who wrote the original Pride & Prejudice and who wrote Pride & Prejudice & Zombies.
Easy enough, right?
Send your answers, along with your name and mailing address to email@example.com.
Since we’ve made this one on the easy side, we’ll collect all the correct answers in a hat and do a drawing on Sunday night. Then on Monday, we’ll announce the name of the winner and have Quirk Books get a copy of Pride & Prejudice & Zombies on its way.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013