The widget is here and bringing with it the ultra modern book browsing and expedient shopping experience to Dorchester’s entire lineup.
Through widgets, readers can now sample the work of Dorchester’s most popular authors, including New York Times best-sellers Christine Feehan, Nina Bangs, Angie Fox, Marjorie M. Liu and C.L. Wilson. Genre fiction heavyweights Brian Keene and Richard Laymon, as well as legendary classic authors like Zane Grey and Louis L’Amour, will also be inlcuded.
“Through our partnership with LibreDigital, Dorchester is pleased to offer this new and exciting option to our authors and readers. Moreover, we will reach a larger group of consumers, with previews from the books, increased marketing and a convenience of purchase.
“We have always known that our authors have more of the best-written and most creative fiction in all of the genres we publish. Our long line of award winners is testament to that fact. The challenge has always been to expand the reading audience,” stated Senior Marketing Executive Tim DeYoung. “The widgets will introduce more readers to our authors and create an even greater following for Dorchester.”
Dorchester Publishing has published mass-market books since 1971, making it the oldest independent mass-market publisher in America. Recognized for its leadership in romance novels, Dorchester also publishes award-winning titles in horror, the Hard Case Crime (pulp-style mysteries), thrillers and westerns.
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009