An anthology on the theme of journeys, Where Are We Going? is edited by the highly respected stalwart of the independent press Allen Ashley and published by Eibonvale. The book was launched in London on 3rd March at a British Fantasy Society open night where it sold out within an hour, such is the reputation of previous anthologies by Allen Ashley and the growing affection for Eibonvale’s quirky independent style:
Allen Ashley (The Elastic Book of Numbers, Subtle Edens, Catastrophia) returns to the anthology format with an ambitious themed collection of stories based on the idea that the world we live in is still something of an unknown planet, with spectacular encounters, adventures and mysteries still very much possible. The result is a collection of tales of urban decay and angst – jaunts to unexpected and unexplained kingdoms – holidays and excursions to strange and unnerving destinations. A familiar earth that’s slightly skewed – or maybe never was. This is a collection of journeys of the imagination from some of the best authors in modern Slipstream, SF, Fantasy and Horror.
Authors, a mixture of well-established and new names, include: Gary Budgen, Andrew Coburn, Daniella Geary, Terry Grimwood, Andrew Hook, A.J.Kirby, Joel Lane, Alison J Littlewood, Jet McDonald, Ralph Robert Moore, Stephen Palmer, Marion Pitman, Frank Roger, Ian Sales, Ian Shoebridge, Geoff Stevens, Douglas Thompson.
You can order a copy through Amazon here: Where Are We Going?
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013