We received a short email from Douglas Clegg yesterday (it went out to all the people on his list, we aren’t that special) with a few notes about what he’s been up to lately. So, of course, we thought we’d share them.
Clegg will be speaking and signing books at the Groton Public Library in Groton, CT, on Wednesday, November 17th at 7 p.m. “I’ll be with a few other novelists and writers, including my friend, Ann Haywood Leal, author of the YA/Middle Grade novel, A Finder-Keepers Place, which is just out from Macmillan/Holt.
Under his The Zombies of Christmas section, he says, “I’m deep into some writing, but that wacky rhymin’ tale of Christmas zombies I promised is on its way. I’ll drop a note the second that your exclusive first-look at it is available. It’s called The Saddest Little Zombie, about a boy who comes back from the dead to find that you can’t go home again – unless you bring a bit of scary mayhem with you.”
Glenn Chadbourne, who illustrated Clegg’s Isis and Neverland, has provided more than forty black & white illustrations for this, and DifferenceGames.com, which created the Isis and Neverland games also has a game about to be released for The Saddest Little Zombie as well.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013