Airship 27 Productions & Cornerstone Book Publishers are ghoulishly delighted to be offering fans a new collection of original horror tales in the spirit of Halloween. Weird Horror Tales – The Feasting is the second in a planned trilogy that follows the overwhelmingly successful Volume one.
Award winning writer, Michael Vance returns with another baker’s dozen of gripping, horrific and deeply moving stories of people caught in unimaginable horror. These tales center around the little town of Light’s End, Maine, a remote little corner of New England where dark secrets of alien deities haunt the streets and corners of this quaint, supposedly innocent setting. Douse the lights, bolt the doors and get ready to be frightened by this all new collection of the macabre by a true master.
The book is illustrated throughout by fantasy illustrator, Earl Geier, and features a stunning cover by Christophe Dessaigne. Edited by Ron Fortier with production design by Rob Davis. Weird Horror Tales – The Feasting is custom made for the jaded horror fan wanting something new. Pulp horror at its finest.
You can order directly from here: The Feasting
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013