The Creation Entertainment’s Weekend of Horrors presented by Dark Sky Films, returns to Los Angeles, Friday, May 21 through Sunday, May 23, with the gory best of terror talent from both film and TV. This fright-filled three-day event will be held at the Marriot Los Angeles Airport, 5855 West Century Blvd, Los Angeles.
Frightful favorites scheduled to appear include: writer/director Dario Argento (from Demons Series), and stars from Nightmare Of Elm Street, Robert Englund (Freddy Krueger), Heather Langenkamp (Nancy Thompson) and John Saxon (Lt. Thompson).
The Weekend of Horrors also offers a variety of star-packed panels, including:
- Hatchet 2 Panel will bring the genre’s hottest names to present a fun and informative panel including filmmaker Adam Green, Kane Hodder, Tony Todd and more.
- Michael Myers Panel where your favorite Halloween stars will participate in a special panel Tony Moran, Will Sandin, Dick Warlock, George P. Wilbur and more.
- Jason Voorhees Panel will bring the Friday the 13th actors together on stage including Ari Lehman, Warrington Gillette, Steve Dash, Richard Brooker, Ted White and more.
- Re-Animator Panel will include writer/director Stuart Gordon, and actors Jeffrey Combs, Barbara Crampton, Robert Sampson, Bruce Abbot and Dennis Paoli.
- Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy Panel will include directors Daniel Farrands and Andrew Kasch, along with writer/producer Thommy Hutson and more.
Attendees will also find a large assortment of exhibits offering horror film merchandise and collectables along with photo opps and autographs.
Also, returning this year will be: The Frightful Film room running films all weekend long; The Gruesome Art Ghoullery featuring some of the best artists and artwork of horror; The Zombie Walk; The Zombie Ball; Shock-N-Roll Spooktacular music event with the X-Treme Fashion Show; and the popular contests Terrifying Tattoo Contests and the Creepy Costume Contest.
General admission tickets are available in advance through Weekend of Horrors or at the door for $20 on Friday, and $25 on Saturday and Sunday. Tickets for children 7-12 are $10 at the door only, and children six and under are free with parent or guardian. Show hours are Friday, 2 PM – 8 PM, and Saturday and Sunday, 11 AM – 7 PM (times are tentative). For further information, call Creation Entertainment, 818/409-0960 or visit Weekend of Horrors.