Desraye Halon, an unknown eccentric new writer, has thrust herself into an indigenous place in her first erotic, psycho love story. Normal as we Are could very well be the veil that we all have touched at one point in our lives.
Normal as we Are begins in Portland, Oregon. The book involves an unusually bizarre murderous triangle revolving around three women, a love story of sorts. In it, Mitch, Crista and Tara, open their lives up to a world of kidnapping, rape, torture and killing of women, just so they can be whisked away from their mundane lives. Then, the unthinkable happens: One of the women takes it upon herself to kidnap a woman on her own, putting all of them in jeopardy of losing all they have created. Will this destroy them or will all the lies come to a head in this woman-on-woman erotic, twisted death trap? You may never look at anyone the same again.
Interestingly, Desraye’s first published book was a children’s book.
She lives locally in Phoenix, AZ, and was born and raised in Gary, IN.
Available at LuLu.com and Amazon Kindle
http://desrayehalon.weebly.com / Author website
- November JournalStone Newsletter - November 4, 2016
- Enter to Win Tickets to See ‘From Dusk Till Dawn’ — Back in Theatres for Two Days Only! - October 25, 2016
- Help Celebrate the Release of ‘Freaks Anon’ – Enter to Win a Signed Copy! - October 10, 2016
- October JournalStone Newsletter - October 5, 2016
- Enter to Win a copy of ‘The Devil’s Work’! - September 29, 2016
- September JournalStone Newsletter - September 5, 2016
- Win a Weird Western Story Bundle Courtesy of ChiZine Publications! - August 26, 2016
- Graveyard – Book Review - August 25, 2016
- Exclusive Interview with ‘Casefile: ARKHAM’ Creators Josh Finney and Patrick McEvoy! - August 23, 2016
- Brother – Book Review - August 22, 2016