Debbie Rochon, the star of more than 150 independent horror films, will head up the attractions at the 4th annual Variety Club Fund Raiser for Buffalo’s Womens and Children’s hospital Saturday, Oct. 24th in the historic N.Y. Central terminal.
“In addition to starring in American, German and Italian films, Debbie also co=hosts a weekly horror cult classic radio show on Fangoria satellite radio,” explained attorney Paul Camria, the event organizer.
“As an added bonus, director Greg Lamberson will air a short preview of his latest film, Slime City Massacre at the event. The film was shot at the terminal’s abandoned postal annex,” Cambria said.
“With our horror features, three bands and $2,500 in costume contest money we expect to top last year’s attendance of well over 2,500 costumed party goers,” Cambria said.
WEDG-FM radio personalities Shredd and Ragan will be hosting the event with live music from that 80’s hair band, Johnny Smoke and Equilibrium beginning when the doors open at 6 p.m. and contuining all night long.
The event features a complete bar and favorite foods from local restaurants.
Tickets are available now at $15.00 from Ticketmaster or $20 at the door. Or call 716 852 5000.
“All money goes directly to the Variety Club,” Cambria noted.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013