Lincoln Crisler is the author of two short story collections (Despairs & Delights, 2008 and Magick & Misery, 2009) and one novella (WILD, 2011) and the editor of Corrupts Absolutely?, Damnation Books’ forthcoming anthology of dark superhero fiction. His work has appeared in a variety of print and online publications, to include HUB Magazine, Shroud Publishing’s Abominations anthology and IDW‘s forthcoming Robots vs. Zombies anthology.
Here’s what he’s working on:
Corrupts Absolutely: Twenty or so dark stories of metahumans (people with superpowers) from new and established writers, with cover art from the wonderful Jessy Lucero. Scheduled for release in March ’12 from Damnation Books. Still open for submissions.
Four in the Morning: A four-novella collboration between Tim Marquitz, Ed Erdelac, Malon Edwards and Crisler. There’s a loose theme binding the stories together; that of age and problems particular to different stages of life, dealt with in a speculative manner. The title is based on the mythological Riddle of the Sphinx. Scheduled for release in June ’12 from Damnation Books.
WILD 2: The sequel to Crisler’s zombie-western novella, which was released in March ’11. While escorting Henry Waters to his new beginning at a Massachusetts prep school, Matthias and Juan uncover the reason for the school’s headmaster’s mysterious disappearance. Less cowboy. More questions. Scheduled for release in September ’12 from Damnation Books.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013