Just in case you weren’t aware from the numerous posts we’ve run on this, Hollywood Horror Nights is open for business. So….why are you still reading this? Go on already. Head to either Orlando or Hollywood and start the Halloween season, which, by the way, is our favorite time of the year.
From the press release:
Universal Orlando Resort unleashes the horror of some of the most terrifying names in entertainment with Halloween Horror Nights 23. This year’s event features eight all-new, disturbingly real haunted houses based on some of the most recognizable names in horror, including AMC’s “The Walking Dead,” survival video game series, “Resident Evil,” and critically acclaimed films “Evil Dead,” “The Cabin in the Woods” and “An American Werewolf in London.” Recently named the nation’s best Halloween event for the sixth consecutive year, Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights takes place select nights now until Nov. 2.
- Horror in a Hundred – Homecoming by David J. Wing - July 9, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Wizard’s Dungeon by Sheldon Woodbury - July 8, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Dead Man’s Switch by Thomas Kleaton - May 18, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Little Dog Died oh Died in the Ditch by Thomas Kleaton - May 7, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Absentee Ballot by Thomas Kleaton - May 6, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Hoodie by Catherine Bader - April 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Rinse Repeat by Thomas Kleaton - April 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Toe Tag by Catherine Bader - April 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Monster’s Moon by Sheldon Woodbury - April 22, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – She Fought Back by James Newman - April 21, 2015