For After Midnight: Narrated by Randy Capes, Length: 7 hrs and 23 minutes
Table of Contents
- In The Woods
- Urban Monsoon
- The 7th House
- Rebirth: The Rise of Pharaoh Masika
- Web Blog
- Spare Rib Soup
- Cake Batter
- Future Hall-of-Famer
- The Ringmaster
- The Halloween Hero
- The Legend of Johnston’s Creek
- Liquid Courage
- Jacob’s Mind
- One Brew Too Many?
- All in the Line of Duty (bonus novelette)
You can pick up the audio book edition for only $5.95 here: For After Midnight
Description: Billy Fletcher learned to farm the family’s tobacco fields–and beat slaves–by the hands of his father. Now, his father is dead, the slaves have long since been freed, and the once-lush fields are dying. Salvation by the name of Abraham knocks on the farmhouse door, bringing wild ideas. He can help Billy Save the plantation and return the fields to their former glory… by raising his father’s slaves from the dead.
Can the resurrected slaves breathe life back into the Fletcher farm? Having brought the slaves back from graves that his father sent them, can Billy be the kind master his father wasn’t? Is keeping the farm worth denying the men the freedom they earned with death?
Billy’s conscience holds the key to those mysteries, but not the biggest one: what does Abraham really want from the former slave owner’s son?
Welcome to The Fields.
You can pick up the audio book edition for only $6.95 here: The Fields
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013