Private Investigator Leah Ryan is on a much needed vacation. A week in Bass Bay, Maine. Nothing but sun, sand and relaxation. No missing people. No murder. No stress.
But an hour into her vacation, Leah almost swims into a dead girl. Shark bites on the victim indicate a horrific shark attack, but closer inspection of the remains suggest that sharks aren’t the only predators in Bass Bay.
As the bodies of more young women wash up on the beach, Leah is about to find out that murder doesn’t take a vacation.
Red Surf is the 4rth in the Leah Ryan thriller series, and mixes humor with nail-biting, edge-of-your-seat suspense.
Tracy Sharp is the author of the Leah Ryan thriller series, REPO CHICK BLUES, FINDING CHLOE, DIRTY BUSINESS, AND JACKED UP (written with J.A Konrath, which teams up Leah Ryan with Konrath’s homicide cop Lt. Jack Daniels). She is also the author of horror novels SOUL TRADE, SPOOKED, and the horror short novel Camilla.
You can visit Tracy at her website, at www.tracysharp.net or connect with her:
Facebook, at https://www.facebook.com/mstracysharp?ref=tn_tnmn
Twitter, at https://twitter.com/TracySharp
- Richard Christian Matheson Interview with Rick Hipson - March 27, 2017
- JournalStone’s Amazon only e-book holiday sale! - December 14, 2014
- Mary SanGiovanni’s Latest Limited Edition Chapbook ‘No Songs for the Stars’ Has Been Released! - October 18, 2014
- Jamais Vu Issue 3 – Magazine Review - October 18, 2014
- Nevermore Publicity is set to re-launch on Friday 10/10/14! - October 18, 2014
- Apex Publications Is Set To Give Us ‘War Stories’ - October 17, 2014
- Dark Horse Is Set To Give Us Richard Corben’s ‘Rat God’ - October 17, 2014
- Disordered Minds – Book Review - October 17, 2014
- Where All Light is Left to Die: A Collection of Darkness – Book Review - October 16, 2014
- We Want Your Horror Face! - October 16, 2014