Cemetery Dance Publications has sent off Torn (Cemetery Dance Novella Series #23) by Lee Thomas to the printers.
Descripion: How do you go on when something like that happens to your child?
Bill Cranston is a family man, whose marriage is falling apart, eroding under his wife’s constant bitterness and her retreat into alcohol and drugs. He is also the sheriff of Luther’s Bend, a generally quiet town. When a little girl is abducted from a local park and carried into the woods, Bill leads a desperate search to find the child. But the little girl is only bait, and something vicious waits in the woods for her rescuers.
I am me. Can’t you see? I am me and he is he. When he is he, I can’t be me.
Douglas Sykes is insane. He sits in Bill Cranston’s cell, speaking in rhymes and riddles. Though a stranger to Luther’s Bend, Sykes seems to know a lot about Sheriff Cranston. Through his ramblings he reveals secrets about Bill, and secrets about himself. Sykes claims to be a mythological creature – a monster – and a handful of his victims have finally tracked him down, victims who now share Sykes’ affliction.
A pack is descending on Luther’s Bend. They are hunting Sykes, and they will not stop until everyone near him is left broken, bleeding, and torn.
You can pre-order this one directly from Cemetery Dance here: Torn
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013