Lists seem to be all the rage on the Internet so we found one that we thought you might enjoy: The Top 100 Movie Killers. Courtesy of Only Good Movies, the list is broken down to sub-categories such as Top Sophisticated Movie Killers, Top Backwoods Movie Killers, Top Youthful Movie Killers, Top Supernatural Movie Killers, Top Non-Human Movie Killers, and others.
Here’s what they have to say about Norman Bates from Psycho: He’s a boy who loves his mother. He also loves taxidermy, watching women through a peephole, and dressing up like his mom and stabbing strangers to death.
It’s an interesting list. At the very least, we think you might enjoy your trip down killer memory lane. Check it out for yourself: Top Movie Killers
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013