Description: A high-powered executive is about to lose his estranged teenage daughter and only desperate measures may save her life.
Tomorrow’s Child started as a medical documentary for the 3M Company, transformed into a lead story published in Omni magazine, optioned for a couple of years, then sold to Universal Studios where the story is presently in development.
Mason had been saving the story for her own collection and never sold or published it anywhere other than Omni.
Now, she’s proud to present the ebook adaptation of Tomorrow’s Child for the first time on Kindle. The ebook includes her blog, “The Story Behind The Story That Sold To The Movies.”
About The Author: A Phi Beta Kappa graduate of the University of Michigan School of Literature, Sciences, and the Arts and the University of Michigan Law School, I’m the author of two dozen stories, two screenplays, and eight novels, including Summer Of Love, a San Francisco Chronicle Recommended Book and Philip K. Dick Award finalist, and The Golden Nineties, a New York Times Notable Book and New York Public Library Recommended Book.
I published my first story, “Arachne,” in Omni and have since published short fiction in magazines and anthologies worldwide.
I live in the San Francisco Bay area with my husband, the acclaimed artist and jeweler, Tom Robinson, and am a huge fan of cats and hummingbirds.
You can pick up the Kindle edition for only $2.99 here: Tomorrow’s Child
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013