On Saturday December 3rd from 3:00 – 5:00p.m. Dark Delicacies presents Tippi Hedren, Chris Gallucci and Bill Dow. Tippi is signing as a fundraiser for Roar Foundation’s Shambala Preserve. Chris Gallucci is the Director of Shambala and is otherwise known as the Elephant Man and photographer Bill Dow specializes in animal photography and will be signing and selling photos, T-shirts and books with all of the proceeds benefiting the preserve.
On Sunday December 4th at 2:00 p.m. Dark Delicacies presents artist and author Guy Vasilovich. Guy will be signing and selling his fine art prints (you have to check out these underground Disney works) along with his children’s book 13 Nights of Halloween which he read aloud to the children at the exclusive Dark Delicacies Halloween celebration.
Dark Delicacies is located at 3512 West Magnolia Blvd in Burbank, CA 91505 and can be reached for more information at (818) 556-6660 or via the website at Dark Delicacies
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013